Thursday 11 August 2011

Sarah's Union Jack Quilt

A while back I blogged about my friend Sarah's clever union jack quilt... She designed her own pattern which is for sale in her etsy shop.http://www.etsy.com/listing/75997702/the-jack-union-jack-quilt-pdf
I met her while she was living in sunny Britian but she has returned to he homeland, Canada.  I miss her very much.....crocodile tears.

I've just finished my first block.  The pattern is very well written and easy to understand.  I'm going to make each one of them in different fabrics.  This block is made with different robot, rocket and alien prints.  I happen to have 3 half yard of each~ decision made.  I just realized as I was editing the pictures that I've inverted the order on the right side of the flag.  I may or may not unpick... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.. Where?? It looks totally great to me!! I LOVE IT TO MUCH JEN!! I can't WAIT to see the whole thing together!

    ReplyDelete