I picked up this pattern when Lisa and I went to Fiber Fest in Devon. I love the black and grey one in the picture but I need one to go with my camel winter coat. I decided to use some of Rowan's Natural Dye Eco Wool. It's not difficult, just a bit fiddley.
Tuesday, 27 September 2011
One project that has been on my "to do" list is to create a pattern for fabric covered head bands. My hair isn't very long, so I find it hard to wear headbands that go all the way around. I use to make ones that had elastic around the back but they always gave me a head ache. Last week I bought some silver tiara bands and had a go at it. Here's how they turned out......I decided to add some vintage buttons on one side just to give it a little somethin' somethin'