Thursday 14 July 2011

SkyMall top picks

As some of you may know, I just returned from visiting my family and friends in Tennessee.  While en route I browsed through my favorite catalogue to see what wonders of technology and invention they have cooked up for us citizens of the world: SkyMall.  For those of you who are not familiar with this cutting edge concept, Skymall makes it possible to shop even when you're thousands of feet in the air.  Here are some of my personal favorites.
This is the Bigfoot Garden Yeti.  S/he stands at a proud 2 feet high.  It is a" designer resin statue and hand-painted for startling realism".  Startling is right.  I can't thing of anything more natural in our small British back garden than a yeti. 

Cost:  $115.  Money well spent.  Please see skymall.com to purchase.



There was one thing I wish I had bought before my flight.  The "germBana".  This is a clever and fashionable face gator.  The man next in front of me was doing his best to infect the who plane with his boggie spray. 


Jamie had a shorter stay in Knoxville do to some work engagements, so I flew over a week before him.  I was looking through Skymall wondering what I could get the love of my life when I saw this..

iGrow Laser Hair Treatment

"iGrow Laser Hair Rejuvenation Treatment is the world's most advanced hands-free hair rejuvenation system which utilizes a patent-pending combination of LED lights and low level lasers for thicker, fuller hair for both men and women."   This is cutting edge!  and hands free!  and a bargain at $695 dollars.

My parents have two dogs, Mamy and Gena.  They are poodles of the cutest kind.  Little gena doesn't have very good control of her bladder and doesn't like to go out if the grass is wet (wouldn't not be a good british pet).  When I saw this, I thought it would be a perfect present for them.  It's called the porch potty, but is ideal for in home use.  The scented fire hydrant has a built in sprinkler that washes and then drains away any deposits.

These are only a few of the amazing deals on offer at Skymall.com.  Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow matey! :))

    ReplyDelete